24" QUASAR BROADCAST PROMPTER
24” Head-up large prompter from our broadcast range is an ultra slim “Head-up” Prompting Monitor using an ultra-high bright 16 x 9 aspect ratio 1100 Nits, TFT panel.
This large prompter is a high performance, compact, lightweight, robust, colour, mirroring display which have been designed for the rigours of our hire department so you can rely on these displays giving years of service.
They use our ENG / EFP quick release clamp system to allow rapid rigging on and off camera making it easy to change the camera shot and can also use our Fusion rigging for PTZ camera rigging.
Composite video, SDI and VGA inputs are as standard with options for IP connections for remote production workflows.
- Suitable for Location, Studio and Virtual Studio use
- Quick and easy to rig
- Lightweight, makes them ideal for Robotic & PTZ camera rigging option with Fusion PTZ Rig & optional large “French Hood”
- Slimline for improved on-camera tilting
- Automatic VGA, PAL/NTSC composite video and SDI signal detection with auto-terminating BNC loop-through
- IP input option, allows monitors to be operated remotely with a wired or wireless Ethernet connection and Portaprompt’s WinDigi IP software. (Can be retrospectively fitted to some older Premiums / Quasars for a smooth upgrade path).
- Auto Backlight saving feature
- LED Backlights for lower power consumption
- Does not use fans making them silent in use
- Under-slung Talent Monitor, Studio Clock and Tally Number options
- Built in Tally Lights using closing contact, photocell or 12v dc operation
- Compact all metal hoods / reflectors (32”) are great for studios and really come into their own where the production is moving from location to location and the need for robust, compact, lightweight, easily transportable kit is paramount. The hood / reflector simply drops into 2 holes in the top of the displays. A cloth gaiter is then drawn around the camera lens to block out any light that may come from behind the lens into the hood
- 3 years Warranty
24" Quasar - Ultra High Bright 1500 NITS
Fitted with very high brightness LED backlights makes them suitable for outside use in bright sunlight. Can be turned down for indoor use via the brightness control to suit presenter.
Maximum suggested Presenter to Camera distance 10 - 12 metres